Saturday, March 1, 2014

Well .. He's Officially 20 ...

March 1st,1994, 12.56 am. Stratford, Ontario, Canada. A fenomenal kid was born. Justin Drew Bieber.

Today, March 1st 2014. He is officially 20 years old. Realize it or not?
Yeaa, time does run so fast.
He's growing up so fastly.
Once Usher said, "You won't be '16' forever ...'
That words really put me down.
But, Usher was true.
Everybody's growing up.
And he does.

My tears also can't stop turning down on my face.
Yesterday, i signed in on Twitter, then all over my timeline fulled of Fetus Justin picts and ....
the caption .....
"Retweet this fetus picts ..............
...............
...........
......
...
while you still .... can.
while you still can see ...
while you still can say "Hey!!! I was here before he is turned 20 ...."
while you still can feel the atmosphere ...
the atmosphere of fetus Justin ...
the atmosphere how really cute he was as a teenager

because,
today,
you can not feel that atmosphere for real anymore
but,, you still can see his fetus picts on Google
you still can see it
ofcourse!
see for the picts,
but not for the real person.

I knew, for who you are reading this post, you'll think and say 'Eww... what is it?!' 'Ewh.. Lebay banget deh!' 'How WEIRD!' 'Ishh ... maksud!' 'Ewh.. how annoying!' and others words.

I dont even care about your thinking and saying.
I just put out what i am feeling right now...
what i am thinking right now
and ....
i knew ...
you'll not understand about what i am feeling
about what i am thinking right now
about the tears
about the scream that fulled in my heart
i knew that.

My wishes for his 20b'day are
Hope he is able to do better stuffs for this year
he is able to make a change for the world
he stays be a humble person
stays be a down to earth person
stays care for each other
stays be a Kidrauhl.
Forever.

Happy Birthday Justin :)
You'll always be ..... 16. Forever. in my heart :)














No comments: