Saturday, November 30, 2013

BLAST SATURDAY MORNING!

SUCH A BLAST SATURDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))

So, lemme tell you. I woke up at 7.30 am. Then, i cleaned my room. Then i have another job at weekend. That's i have to set my clothes into my cupboard. While i was setting them, i turned on the Prambors radio to decrease my boredom. Then, Top Asia Pop 40 was playing! The song that was playing on it is Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. I don't really excited to hear it. Just enjoyed it at least.

But, I heard Dom Lau said that "Ladies and Gentleman ... This is *Rollercoaster by Justin Bieber .." 

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I SCREAMED AFTER I HEARD THAT!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE !!! I HAVEN'T LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD IT YET BECAUSE OF IM TOO BUSY!!! BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT WAS PLAYING AND I WAS HEARING ON IT!!! AHSJSAJDKSAHA!!!!!

Then, i really enjoyed the "Rollercoaster" :)))



Then, i continued to set my clothes into my cupboard. AND WHAT?! STORY OF MY LIFE WAS PLAYING ON IT TOO!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASIA POP 40 IS DA BEST! I enjoyed the incredible song by One Direction :D

Then, i continued my job. Then, i heard Dom Lau said that "Our new #1 this week is coming up next ..... Who's gonna be the #1 in this week? @onedirection or @justinbieber?"





Then, the answer is *PYD by Justin Bieber is #2 this week. And #1 this week is "Diana" by One Direction !
That's alright. I was so hyped to hear them!!!!! 

And FYI, i just stalked on their website. Then i got this!

This Asia Pop 40 chart current for week ending 23 November 2013. Last updated.
And *All Bad is #1, 23 November 2013.


AHHH!!!!! TO BE HONEST!! TODAY, I GOT SUCH A BLAST SATURDAY MORNING FROM ASIA POP 40! THEY PLAYED THE SONGS THAT IS IN iTunes CHARTS!!!! 

THANKS ASIA TOP 40! :) YOU MADE MY DAY!

(*)Im gonna tell you more about it. That's all is part of #MusicMondays #journals. Tell you more on "Surprises" on next posts ;) Keep waiting!

No comments: