Saturday, November 2, 2013

Allah listens my prays :)

Hi Guys!!!!!!
Alhamdulillah Ya Allah ... :)
All praises to Allah :D

So, I woke up
Taught my lil sist how to do Affordable for a minutes
Usher my lil sist to her school
Arrived at home
Went to bed
Prayed to Allah SWT
Hope ...
My lil sist could do her Affordable Test very well
My Delta {SMAN 8 Tangerang} Vocal Group friends could passed the Competition very well
And also
My mid-test results is very well
Amen Ya Allah :)

I want to tell you guys
Allah SWT always always always and absolutely always listens our prays
Anything that you want
Anything that you need
Anything that you wish

Just TWO KEYS that you MUST TO DO !

FIRST !

You MUST WORKING HARD
to get what you want
what you need
and what you wish ...















SECOND !

You MUST ALWAYS PRAYING TO ALLAH SWT
Allah sees you
Allah listens you
And
Allah knows all that you want
all that you need
and
all that you wish :)















And, Alhamdulillah
All praises to Allah :)

My mid-test results is very good. I got the best scores almost of all the subjects :D
I'm very proud of it!
It's PURE of my HARD WORKED during the mid-test!
And also my uncle, grandma and grandpa very pleased to hear that!! :D

Alhamdulillah ...


I heard that Delta Vocal Group WON !!! As the #3rd !!!!
I'm very happy to hear that !!!
They're really have done the best job! :D

And Alhamdulillah ....
My lil sist back from school
she thanked to me
she said that she could do the affordable very well!!!
and she didn't get remedial !!!
Her teacher and her friends are amazed with her!! :D

See?




















No comments: